How is Your New Jewelry Made?
At KIM’S GOLD DUST, we’ve done our best to create a Website that anticipates and satisfies our customers’ needs. With that goal in mind, we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question here, contact us at 724-945-5184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I place an order?
- Through the secure website
- Call 724-945-5184 (EST)
- Mail order to KIM’S GOLD DUST, 403 Caldwell Road, Eighty Four, PA 15330
Is my credit card information secure?
Yes, we use an SSL server which means your credit card information is transmitted through a secure server and hidden and encrypted for added security. The SSL Certificate can be viewed by clicking on the icon in the footer of each web page.
When can I expect my order to be shipped?
- We stock most of our items and ship via first-class, insured mail within 48 hours except certain rings (see Ring Ordering Details below.)
- Out of stock catalog items are made for you and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery depending upon season. If you order an item that happens to be out of stock, you will be notified within 24 hours of your order. If you would like to know for certain whether an item is available before ordering, please call or e-mail the item number with contact information and we will check our inventory and get back to you as soon as possible.
- Custom items can take up to 8 weeks depending on the amount of tooling, etc. that may be required.
Do we have a printed catalog?
We do not have a mailable catalog. Our items change frequently and printed material would be out of date. If you are using a remote computer and cannot print pages, please send an e-mail requesting a specific catalog/generation with your name and address, and we will print the web pages for you.
Ring Ordering Details
- All rings are made to size.
- Please include your finger size when you place your order.
- If you don’t know your ring size, please visit your local jeweler to find out.
- Paypal is the payment method used on this secure website.
- Checks and Money Orders are accepted. Personal checks will hold up the order for 12 business days while the check clears the bank.
- Please note – there is a $35 fee charged for any returned checks.
- Pennsylvania residents are subject to 6% sales tax.
- Call or e-mail for a return authorization number and ship it back to us within 30 days.
- Put a copy of the invoice in the package.
- We cannot refund shipping.
- Restocking fee of 10% may be applied in some instances.
- Shipping on all returns must be prepaid. We recommend you insure your package in case of loss.
- There are no returns on one-of-a-kind, custom made or special ordered items.
- All returns are conditional on the merchandise being returned in its original new condition.
- Your information will never be sold to another company for its use.